Monday, 5 February 2007

Planning my next trip!


I started planning my next trip before I got back! I am going to do what I have been talking about doing for the last few years. I am going to have a huge clear out of all my unwanted things. There are still a lot of things hanging about from my old shop. These are not necessary and their removal from my life will give me space and hopefully funds for my next trip to Barbados. Items I can't sell I shall box up and put into auction - I am afraid I don't have the temperament for selling at Car Boot Sales - all that haggling over a few pence drives me mad. Ebay will also come in to the equation. I do have some lovely things and I also have a lot of rubbish but we all know one man's meat .............


The other important thing I have to do is send a letter and Birthday card and little present to the African boy I have sponsored. He lives in Malawi and is 10 years old the same age as my youngest Grandson. The only thing they share is their age - his life is much different from my Ethan's. I added this extra child to my life before I knew that my eldest Grandson was going to join the Navy. My daughter and I are still coming to terms with him leaving the nest but it will be the making of him, and I can't wait to see him in his uniform!!

No comments: