Monday, 15 December 2008

Back in the Land of the Living Again.

I have spent the last two weeks trying to get rid of the 'dreaded lergy'. I went down with a nasty virus after the Battersea Fashion Fair on 30th November. I have been running on empty for quite a while now with a Diary full of work dates and it finally got me. The Ilminster Textile Fair was a lovely day again. The building is so beautiful and makes a gorgeous venue for a Textile Fair.
We bought these gorgeous ostrich feathers in France. As usual there was a stunning array of goodies on offer at Ilminster, and lots of enthusiastic customers.

I had some of my hand made felt flower brooches and a few sketchbooks that I had made. I have set up an ETSY shop and I shall be putting all my hand made textiles in there. During the next couple of weeks before I start work again I am going to spend time getting the ETSY shop up and running and do some work on my website.
The next date for the Diary is
a new Fleamarket run by Sheila Hyson of Hyson Fairs Ltd. which is going to be held at Exeter Livestock Centre on 10th January 2009.
I had intended to be at Shepton Mallett Fleamarket last Sunday but was not well enough. I am looking forward to this new Fleamarket at Exeter as I am going to have a giant clear out. Lets hope the weather will be kind to us and also that there will be plenty of customers!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: