Monday, 29 December 2008

More Journal Quilts

More Devon Reds.
This one has been made with pieces left over from my large wall hanging 'Devon Reds, that I entered at the Festival of Quilts 2008.

I have been in a creative backwater for sometime now and haven't been able to get myself out of it. I have had the foul virus that seems to be attacking most people for four weeks now and it has gone beyond a joke. Writing this post has made me want to get started again and tomorrow I intend to do something. I have Journal Quilts and Notes to do before the deadline in January so must get my act together. There is also another piece I want to start working on for March and I have not been able to decide how I am going to do this yet. I must make some things for my Etsy shop and finish a lot of UFO's. Not to mention going back on the road with my Antique Textile Fairs.! Oh dear, all this makes me break out in a sweat every time I think about it. Why do I give myself so much work to do!!!!! Psychiatrist's dream. that's me.

1 comment:

BusyLizzie said...

Back on the road again! That is a great way to describe it!
I have already started to sort out the rails for Ardingly next week.... fingers crossed for some kind weather.
Lizzie xx

PS love the Norah Jones backing track, how do you do that? I have yet to learn!