Monday, 2 February 2009

Life's a Bitch!

I am not a political kind of person, I keep, my views to myself until I have reached breaking point and then explode with a mass of mixed emotions. Things that have been happening across the World, in the Middle East, Indonesia, Afghanistan, have made me feel sick to my stomach. Man's inhumanity to Man. Images on the Television of mutilated bodies, children crying in pain and for their dead parents, schools, hospitals, peoples homes rendered into piles of rubble. Complete and utter devestation.
The human race at its worst. I am lost for words. This photograph of Martin Luther King is one of my favourites. When I look at his beautiful face I can hear his voice and his inspiring words. I feel a little calmer. He makes me smile.

1 comment:

Bethel of Bethania said...

Here here I do agree ... I often wonder what Martin Luther King would do/say if he were to come back, even for just a day & see what was happen - this cruelty man is inflicting on fellow man, etc... that song 'what a difference a day makes' is now playing in my head... OOroo ... Bethel