Saturday, 14 February 2009

More Great Music

I have just posted a video I saw on YouTube. It was the background music to a Mixed Media painting video by Dutch Artist Carla van den Berg.If you like Native American style music scroll down to the bottom of the page and watch and listen. I am a new fan.!! By the way you will need to switch off my music player first.!!



I have been painting in my shed again today. I am hooked on Golden's Molding Paste!! I have been playing with Molding Paste, Lace, Paper Casts and Acrylic Paint. What do you think? I like it!!!!!!!

3 comments:

lindacreates said...

I not only like it, I love it! I really like how you incorporated the paper casting. Great job! Isn't our class wonderful.

lizzie said...

Yes, the class is wonderful. I have learnt so many things. I get frustrated when I have to down tools and go to work!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the comment Linda. I love this Internet 'family'.

Morning Sun Studio said...

LOVE THIS-I just picked up a jar of molding paste and am dying to give it a try! Thanks for the inspiration!
m