Friday, 19 June 2009

Little Gems

I know I have blogged about this before but the time is going on and this is just a reminder that the Quilter's Guild are asking people to make and donate a 'Little Gem' for the Tombola project at Festival of Quilts at the NEC, Birmingham in August. Full details can be found on the Little Gem Quilts website "http://www.littlegemquilts.wordpress.com">

This project is for a very good cause as it is to raise funds for St. Anthony's Museum at Guild Headquarters in York. Please if you have time, make one for us. The project is open to anyone, not just Guild members. Full details are on the website.

2 comments:

Laeriss said...

I thank you very much for your link toward Un Cœur en Provence, I'm very flattered.
So I linked your blog here : "Mes lectrices"
Best wishes.

Lizzie said...

You are very welcome and thank you for the link back. Your blog photographs are so very beautiful . You may have gathered France is my favourite destination.