Thursday, 16 July 2009

Another Little Gem

I have just finished another 'Little Gem' for Festival of Quilts Tombola. This one is made in the same way, using the same techniques and methods. The difference is the colour. This time I chose to use red. It is a good contrast with the green background and portrays a hot summer garden border.
I will get my two finished 'Little Gems' posted to York this week-end in good time for the Festival of Quilts in August. I have not got to go away to work anywhere this month so I am trying to use my time constructively!!

4 comments:

Raggy said...

It really is a little gem. I love the colours and the movement within the piece is great.
Sandie at Rag Rescue

Lizzie said...

Thank you Raggy. I seem to be on a roll at the moment and have just completed another similar, different colours, for the Alzheimers Project.

linda stokes said...

This is lovely, gorgeous colours!

Lizzie said...

Thank you Linda.