Thursday, 29 April 2010

CRINOLINES 'n' CORSETS

This is a very late post for which I apologise but have been so busy it slipped my mind and now the day is almost here.

If you are in the Bridport area on Saturday 1st May evening and are interested in Victorian Fashion, this Fashion Show is a must.  The clothes will be modelled live.  The show starts at 7.30 p.m. but I advise to get there before that to make sure you get a good seat.  We have a Raffle and Refreshments.  All proceeds of this Show are going to HELP FOR HEROES.  This wonderful Charity provides help and support for our Wounded Armed Forces in current Conflicts.  As I have mentioned before my eldest Grandson, William, is a Helicopter Engineer in the Royal Navy.  He has come safely through one visit to Afghanistan and is due to go back at the end of next Month.  He will spend his 21st birthday in Afghanistan.

If you are unable to come to the Show in person perhaps you would still be willing to donate directly to the Charity using the link to their website.  There is a link in this post and also in my sidebar of useful links.  Any contribution no matter how small is always gratefully received.

I will post photographs after the event. 

1 comment:

Linda said...

I think the poster is so lovely you should be able to sell those too xxLinda