Monday, 3 January 2011

BACK IN THE OLD ROUTINE

Well it is just three days into a New Year and this is the state of my Dining Table again.  It was cleared for about 3 days when my family were here for Boxing Day lunch.  Christmas Day we ate at my daughters house.  It seemed the ideal opportunity with the table cleared for once to start planning several projects that are in my mind.


As these projects progress things will gradually work their way down to the other end of the room, where at the moment there is a virtually clear coffee table, except for a cutting board, ruler and rotary cutter.  You would have thought by now after living with me for nearly 50 years the man of the house would have taken the hint and built me a workroom.  !!!!!!!  In my dreams ............ 

4 comments:

tracey @ the vintage bothy said...

Lizzie you are having a laugh? You did put "man" & "think" in the same sentance!
I love your drawings.
T X

Lizzie said...

Mmmmmmmmmm I know.!!! L x

The BUTT'RY and BOOK'RY said...

Lizzie, Your blog is magneticly creative! I think I shall visit here again... and more!
Blessings from Linnie

Lizzie said...

Well, thank you Linnie! Thank you for your kind comments, and hope to see you again!!