Saturday, 1 January 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

My first Blog of 2011 is to wish everyone a Happy New Year.   I don't believe in New Year resolutions as inevitably they will be broken however this year I intend to try to address all the little and large things that have been niggling away inside me for I don't know how long. There is nothing like the news of a dear friend's serious illness and the death of someone who has played a part, no matter how small, in your life to put things into perspective.  I know 2011 is not going to be an easy year, but I shall pour myself into my creative work as this gives me infinite pleasure and is such good therapy!!!!!!!!!!!  TO THINE OWN SELF BE TRUE  this will be my motto for the New Year.  I intend to spend more time with friends I haven't seen for a long time and what remains of my family.  I still have my Godmother, who at 93 is as bright as a button, she doesn't live a million miles away, but I haven't been seeing enough of her and I need to go back to Lyme Regis more often for my own peace of mind.  I have a quilt to design and make for the Quilter's Guild Annual General Meeting in April.  Lyme Regis is going to be my starting point so a photography expedition is on the cards.  I am looking forward to a more positive and constructive year and maybe a bit of inner peace.  That is what I wish for everyone a Happy, Positive and Inner Peaceful New Year!!   Now back to work!!!!!!

 

No comments: