Saturday, 27 September 2014

IT HAS BEEN A LONG LONG TIME






 

It has been a very long time since my last Blog post for many reasons.  But the photographs above are some of the things I have been doing.  Some I may have posted before so I apologise for that but I cant remember now.  There are a couple of other things as well but I don't have decent photographs of those. 

I have still been busy travelling backwards and forwards to France.  A few of my quilts have been busy too.  One going to Canada for an exhibition and another one to Prague as well as being on display at Festival of Quilts and the ICHF  Shows at Westpoint, Exeter and Cowslip Workshops and National Trust House at Arlington Court, North Devon.

My health hasn't been too good and have been told to rest and look after myself so perhaps it will be less travelling and more painting and stitching.

I hope it wont be too long before I talk to you again.

Lizzie

No comments: